After completing the PGDM course from AICTE affiliated MBA College a student is definitely on a look out for the best job available. To secure a job one has to undergo an interview. Thus being successful in any interview is a ladder to career development. For success in an interview one should be confident of his abilities, experience & make an impressive start.
1. Research on the company’s background & its different ventures if any
2. Justifying your role & your contribution in company’s growth
3. Working on probable industry related questions
4. Handling unexpected questions without a frown.
5. It is perfect to admit that you do not know the answer instead of assuming or making guesses.
6. Keep a check on your body language & have a regular eye contact
7. Addressing the interviewer by his name, shows your confidence & adds to your overall performance
8. Have a firm handshake
9. Ability to take interviewer through your CV & how you have progressed over the years
10. Always do a mock interview in front of mirror. This certainly would boost your confidence.
We wish you a happy & a confident interview….Go ahead turn your dreams into reality.
For More Information :- Asia-Pacific Institute of Management