1. Before you opt for full time MBA course from any reputed B-School it is important to know yourself. This is the stepping stone to your career. Knowing yourself would help to improve on certain aspects.
2. Thumb Rule:
3. Understanding yourself better: You need to give time to yourself & do introspection. Knowing yourself in terms of:
4. Ability you possess
5. Ability you like to develop
6. Area of Interest
7. Strongest skills
8. Following tools would help identifying your hidden talent
9. Looking Inward: Dive deep into your personality & identify your core interest, values & skills. Get into a small exercise:
10. What makes you unique: Analyze what makes you stand out, what is the best thing you cherish about yourself
11. Accomplishment List: Work on the small achievements of your past. Read it often, shall give you the way forward
12. Visualize your future: Visualize your work station, kind of work place you want to work for. This would help you decide the best MBA Placement Business School.
13. Find out right Career Counselor: Talk to various counselors, ask for the best that their B-School offers, Placement that they offer, Best placement ever done, Companies that visit for recruitment
14. Before you get set go for the best MBA course & best placements analyze your hidden talent &
For More Information :- Asia-Pacific Institute of Management